Friday, June 22, 2012

Creative Book Builder for Android v1.0

Creative Book Builder for Android enables everyone to create, edit and publish ebooks in a few minutes on the go. All published ebooks can be read by any ePub reader including iBooks. Everyone is professional writer now!

Content Creation
★ Add title, paragraph, images, links, custom HTML
★ Support Markdown syntax
★ Add page break within a chapter
★ Import text, photo from Dropbox
★ Add internal links to different chapters
★ Change font family, size, and color of the paragraph element

Book Creation
★ Create unlimited number of chapters
★ Sort your content's ordering within a chapter
★ Move & copy element from one chapter to another
★ Move & copy chapter from one section to another
★ Customize your cover image
★ Customize book information including author, title, description, subject, and publisher etc.
★ Organize chapters into different sections
★ Create multiple books
★ Change font, text identation, and alignment
★ Edit content offline

Sharing
★ Share book to other app including email
★ View book on ePub readers

The format of the book is in EPUB format that includes HTML, javascript, css, jpg.

14 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am a little bit confused about file size: ipad 8.7 MB, android 375 KB.
    Indicates a big differnce between functionality of both implementations?

    HW

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you means ? app size or book size ?

    There are no EPUB readers in android platform like iBooks and limited browser features. It limits the features of CBB android version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where does CBB store the source files for the books?

    KZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, thanks for this app but Android does lack of sound support for epub3. Is this planned ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why I cannot open an existing e-book?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is the book data stored on Android. I want to backup a book that I am working on before I do a factory reset. I see no option to export and then import the EPUB so how do I do this? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Tap "Publish", re-generate book, and then tap "Share Book". You can upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox. We are still working on import function.

      Delete
  7. Thanks any idea when the import function would be ready that would be the best solution?

    If I publish before Im finished with the book then I can no longer work on it if I do the Factory Reset as the book data would be gone and no import available.I would be more comfortable if I knew that I could backup and restore the data. Thanks and not complaining this is a great program very happy I bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, how can I insert the video to CBB for Android?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently, it seems there is no epub reader on android supporting video.

      Delete
  9. I am curious. The app description says I can create unlimited chapters and put images. Yet the maximum chapters I was able to make was only 26 chapters including the default. and I cannot put an image. I hope you can respond to this issue. Thank you..

    ReplyDelete